Engage Ross Honeywill
Dr Ross Honeywill is the doyen of consumer behaviour. He is internationally recognised as an authority on the impact of a changing social fabric on the future of business & politics, of marketers and employers.
Through his leadership role at KPMG (Asia/Pacific) between 1997 and 2001, Ross has become recognised as a challenging and stimulating business futurist.
A best-selling author, Ross’ book NEO POWER has generated international acclaim, and his sellout first book, I-Cons has been published in Australia, New Zealand and Mainland China.
Ross is Director of the privately funded consumer think-tank, the Centre for Social Economics with offices in Australia and Canada. He is in demand as a speaker not only for his hard evidence but also for his engaging presentation style that brings his topics, and his audience, to life. Ross Honeywill’s knowledge and expertise are also in demand by national and global brands including Macquarie Bank, Telstra, Qantas, David Jones, Lexus, Sony, Moët-Hennessy, NAB, Yahoo!, Energex among others.
Ross reveals startling new insights into the social and consumer changes that are reinventing the rules of engagement in both the marketplace and the workplace. He identifies the new ways of identifying high-value customers and of unlocking hidden value. According to legendary business commentator Robert Gottliebsen, ‘No one knows more about the consumer revolution than Ross Honeywill.’
Ross is a regular media commentator on international trends and is widely quoted on social, business and political issues. US business analyst & commentator Richard Cartiere says, ‘Ross Honeywill’s penetrating insight into the real behavior of consumers has shaken the very foundations of marketing in the 21st Century and has helped global industry prepare for this new where past assumptions no longer work.’
John Mutter, the executive editor of the influential Publishers Weekly in New York said ‘Ross Honeywill’s exciting approach to consumer behavior focuses on discretionary spending that adds to the quality of one’s life. Business, community and political leaders alike would do well to wake up to the Honeywill message’
- Ross’s presentation was spot on. We will look for future possibilities to have Ross present to other REA audiences & would have no hesitation in recommending Ross to other clients.
- Thank you for your enlightening contribution…it was a unique opportunity to get some innovative thinking in front of our partnership.
- Ross, your insight into the changing consumer market was enlightening.
- Ross’s presentation was world class and very relevant.
FHA Image Design, Australia
- Ross’s presentation was completely inspiring and brilliant. It was a breath of fresh air.
De Loach Wines, USA
- Ross’s presentation was an excellent look at the future. His views have already been taken to heart.
Jones Lang LaSalle, Australia
- Thank you for your fabulous presentations at the Tatts Pokies Management Conferences. The feedback has been fantastic.
Hoo Marketing, Australia
- Your presentation was stimulating and thought provoking – an amazing array of statistics, insights and analysis. You were the highlight of the conference.
Alpine Resorts Co-ordinating Council, Australia
- On a day checker-chock full of dynamic, engaging speakers, Ross’s was my favourite.
The Vineburg Company, USA
- The feedback we received from last year’s conference was so positive we’re inviting you to speak at our conference again this year.
Australian Booksellers Association, Australia
- Thanks Ross…we are getting rave reviews back from your presentation on our evaluation forms.
ATEC (Australian Tourism Export Council)
Contact your preferred speakers bureau OR complete the box below and press SUBMIT: